Saturday, March 5, 2011

Long overdue update #1

Hi everyone... so I obviously suck at keeping people up to date and writing stuff... sorry haha

I figure I'll update you all in two parts. First part, this one, can cover what happened at the end of this summer and the fall term. Then the second part will cover from January to now! So on to Part one!!

Well I left Waterloo at the end of the summer to go on a road trip with one of my besties, Chelsea McNaughton and her cute kid, Sebastion! We went from Waterloo to Halifax back through Quebec and Ontario and the prairies ending up in Drumheller for the dinosaur museum (Seb was totally psyched!), and then Edmonton to see another one of my besties, Shayla Damery, and to drop off Chels and Seb at their new home for the next few years, and then I finally continued on back to Yellowknife!

All in all the trip took about 2.5 weeks! I left Waterloo at a weight of 202lbs. When I got back to YK, I was 205... and soooo stoked that with no exercise and not really being able to follow my meal plans on the road, that I was only up to 205!! wow!! go me!!! :D And I am so close to being under that magic 200!!! Hooray!

Well, in YK I lived with my parents, and unfortunately, that just did not work out for me. I was able to maintain 205 until November, but as hard as I tried, I couldn't lose anything!! Admittedly, that was my fault. I worked 3 jobs (one full time and two part time ones) that didn't allow me time to work out or to properly plan meals. Plus the two part time jobs were around alcoholic beverages and until late at night... so not very good influences there, let me tell you!

Anyways, I successfully maintained 205 even living with my parents and eating their food, not being able to restrict what comes into my house and all that... whooohooo for me! Then November came around and that's pretty much where I lost it bad. I had a horrible first week with family and deeply personal stuff and all that going on (not gonna get into it, but it was not a good time... you close people know about it). The jobs started catching up to me, and I fell off the wagon pretty hard with eating.... actually i pretty much dove off the wagon into a pile of spaghetti and whatever else... And then Christmas came with all the parties surrounding it, and all my friends came home for the xmas break and of course we all had parties for them too haha... ugh... turns out your body gains weight a lot faster than you can take it off.

So I ended up gaining about 14lbs. So at the end of December I was 219lbs... from 205 at the end of October... *le sigh*

(don't worry... part two is a little better...)


~End Part 1~

No comments:

Post a Comment